Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Monday - Tuesday in a flash

Oh hi there again people (as if lotsa people are reading my blog LOL) I forgot to post last Monday and yesterday because I really was tired and I needed some RO break to relax my mind LOL. We'll I really didn't do lot of stuff last Monday but yesterday was different.

Yesterday started out with Statistics class. We were supposed to review for our long quiz on Thursday but it ended up with us goofing around with our professor. Then was Health Care and it opened with a 3-part quiz and ended up after two hours when it was supposed to last for only an hour and a half. We extended for 30 minutes because our professor had to teach us the Physical Assessment skills that we are to perform this Friday because it wasn't taught to us due to the suspension of classes last Friday and Saturday ~.~ I didn't like the extension even if I really needed the lesson because I had a DotA appointment set for that time hahahahah, and I lost the game - and I lost almost 100 pesos LOL.

The one I was up against was my classmate Cheng and he picked Viper and I got to choose Nevermore and I lost LOL, I got eaten up alive haha. Then we remade and I picked Shandelzare and he again picked Viper and I lost again hahaha stupid motherfucking Cheng, does he know how to play any other character besides Viper?! I bet he does not hahahahaha. Anyway, after that match I went back to school for my last subject which was English. I wanted to go home after the match but I couldn't and I shouldn't because I had to pass my narrative and I haven't attended that English class in like two weeks hhahahahahaha. Not that the teacher doesn't care but she understands that her class is the least of my priorities because it's only a back subject of mine and I already have RLE. Good thing that time passed quickly during the class because of the fun activities that we had and I went home immediately so I could play RO with my bebe.

At around 10 pm, just after the siege, Me, Anna, and the Coa peeps again met up in the LR portal of the map where Valkyrie Randgris spawns. We were gonna hunt her, and I was the priest!! Take note: Priest, not High Priest! And my task was to remove the Assumptio of the rival party and we succeeded hahahaha, the MVP was ours! And the other party, the Suste party, vanished in an instant as opposed to last time when they talked trash after getting the MVP. I IMed one the members and she was mad as hell at me for removing the Assumptio from their party by using Kyrie Eleison on them hahahaha. My KE was fast-cast and it had no delay because of the Bragi's Poem of our Clown so the Assumptios of the Suste team vanished in an instant LOL.

No comments: