Friday, August 3, 2007

Excited!!

Tomorrow's going to be a big day for me and yeah I am excited, definitely. First activity for tomorrow would be our RLE. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that I am a nursing student at Manila Doctor's College in Macapagal Ave. Tomorrow will be the first day of the demonstrations and lectures for Physical Assessment. Now this part is very critical to my growth as a nursing student because Physical Assessment, which includes inspection, palpation, percussion, auscultation, and olfaction, requires great skill and mastery to be performed well - and it needs to be performed well for it determines whether a client has abnormalities in his body. Ok, enough of this nursing bullshit and lets go to the second and last "appointment" for tomorrow.

Right after our RLE (it ends at 5 pm and begins at 8 am - shit.. ) I will be going to the Mall of Asia, just somewhere in my school's proximity, to meet my co-Moderators and Chroniclers of pRO-Baldur Forums and have dinner with them. This wil be like a team-building activity to strengthen bonds and understanding between the Moderating Team (but I doubt that i will ever understand Killuaz because he is a young stupid boy who always seeks for some stupid attention). Veej or Garfield or Hikaru Mithcristien will be sponsoring the dinner, he'll treat us to Pizza Hut!! And it really is nice because me and my GF Anna really really love pizza. And oh yes, this'll also serve as a date for me and Anna because we just celebrated our 10th monthsary last August 2. Congratulations to us bebe!!

Oh well, that's all for this one. I'll be posting some more in a little while. I'll just get something to eat and may be play a little then I'll hit my blog again. BRB.

No comments: