Saturday, August 11, 2007

RLE Saturday

Whew! I almost got late for RLE today. I woke up at around 6 30 am when I was supposed to be in school at 7 30 am. Good thing I kinda move around fast whenever the need arises and I really really really need to arrive on time today because today was my scheduled day for the return demo for physical assessment - a big 33.33% of my grade! Good thing the demo went smoothly. The demos were supposed to be in pairs performing in front of the CI but when it was my turn, the CI, Ms. Serafica liked my demo so she called the entire group to watch me and OMFG, was i nervous! But of course, the oh so professional, calm, and composed part of me prevailed.. yeah!! But that was the easy part of the demo, the next part was relatively harder because I was not able to review well and our CI transferred us to the care of the other CI, Ms. Diamse.

Ms. Diamse wasn't really that strict but since we were running out of time, we were all under time pressure and it made my demo a little under par. Oh well, under par or not, I still did good and that's what matters.

Five pm came and the other pairs still weren't done with the return demos so we were not allowed to leave the Funda Lab until about 5 30 pm.

T'was a good day, except my bebe beat me thrice in Word Racer. Mwahhahahha!! I'll get back at you bebe!! /kis

And oh yeah, For Anna Only is already a level 61 High Priest! ^_^


1 comment:

Jehzeel Laurente said...

whoaw! may blog din pala u.. link ex tayo :D