Saturday, August 4, 2007

Saturday Night (not so late night)

LOL, I woke up early this morning at around 5 am so that I won't be late for our RLE since today was supposed to be an important day. But guess what? There were no classes.. and I was already in school!! Good thing my dad was still around (he usually drops me off at school whenever he has to go somewhere) so we dropped by little brother at his school and we went home. I was kinda sad because I know that there's a great chance that they won't allow me to go to Mall of Asia for the EB `cause for them it's such a hassle if i'd still go there at 5 pm and go home at around 9 or 10 pm. But fortunately, the allowed me, yeah!

When I was in MoA, Salleh was the first one I met together with the pilot of his character. I can say he's a cool guy, techie and intellectual about stuff - I like him. Then bebe came and oh boy, was I really, really, really happy to see her!! We walked around and then finally sat down at the food court and ate the cake she bought which was supposed to be our monthsary cake. But then, as always, I gobbled it all up, LOL (thanks for the cake babes). At around 5, Nazgul came and we chatted about lotsa stuff ranging from DotA to bug abuses. Then around 5:45 came Pusa. Hahahaha, he was silent and shy - a lot different from his in-game attitude! Then at around 6:30, the people came one by one. Salleh and his pilot, who got separated from me and Anna, because they went to watch Ratatouille, then Crystal (Thea), then Cons, then finally, "The Man!" The Man, or Kuya Veej, was gonna treat us to dinner so he was the man of the hour hahaha. When he arrived, we immediately headed to Pizza Hut.

When we arrived, fortunately, there was still room for 10 people. We ordered three pizzas courtesy of Kuya Veej, and two garlic mushroom courtesy of Nazghey. We ate and talked and planned and ate and laughed and talked again hahahaha. But sadly, I had to leave at around 9:30 because I have a curfew. Poor me. Now I'm here in front of my PC and they're all there at Starbucks, yes, including my bebe.

I hope she gets home safely, and I hope she goes home right now hehehe. I miss her a lot, I wish it's already Monday. Oh well, at least it's already Sunday tomorrow, just a day away from her. I love you bebe ^_^ I hope you enjoy there!

This is all for now, my eyes are starting to shut on its own. But I'll try to stay awakes because I wanna check on my bebe from time to time. Ciao, folks.

P.S. Good thing Kilikili didn't come ,,i,, LOL

No comments: